- What percentage of Croatia is made up of nature parks and reserves?
- What breed of dog can be traced back to Croatia?
- What does Croatia have that is the smallest in the world?
- What item of male clothing originated in Croatia?
- How many islands and inslets does Croatia have: between 1-500, 501-1000, or 1000-1500?
- What does Croatia have that is the oldest in Europe?
- What does the island of Hvar off the Dalmatian coast have the most of in Europe?
- What is the Croatian village of Ston famous for?
- Which Shakespeare comedy was set in Croatia?
- What is the national flower of Croatia?
1: Almost ten per cent; 2: The Dalmatian; 3: Hum in Istria is the world’s smallest town with a population of just 20; 4: The necktie; 5: 1246 – out of which only 48 are populated; 6: The oldest city, Vinkovci, which has been inhabited for more than 8000 years; 7: The most hours of sunshine, with 2800 hours recorded a year; 8: The Walls of Ston are the longest preserved fortification system in the world after the Great Wall of China; 9: Twelfth Night was set in Dalmatia; 10: The iris.